Studies, watches and benchmarking
All too often, companies and institutions set up communication based on gut feeling and on guesses regarding their audiences' expectations. However, to be effective, it is best to get off to a good start by checking whether communication has a sound basis.
The purpose of our studies is to:
- create a precise map of your competition
- identify your strengths and weaknesses
- detect communication levers
- confirm the relevance of your action plans
- determine a point zero to measure the impact of your communication actions
Our method combines focus groups, interviews with leaders and in-house studies.