In an era of decreasing company loyalty, increasing worker mobility, economic instability affecting employee morale, and increasingly frequent organisational changes, employee-employer relations are subject to great stress. Yet, more than ever, team morale is a major key to success.
Quatre Vents employs realistic, ambitious in-house communication actions to inform, unite, change individual behaviour, report on performance, and overcome scepticism...in a word, to give a sense of direction to your business plan.
Some of these actions include:
- Audits and action plans in France and abroad
- Diagnostics of the social climate
- Defining values
- Management communication
- Network running and publishing
- Tool development (e.g. intranet, newsletters, in-house bulletins, employee handbook, job descriptions, in-house social networks, etc.)
- Convention, dinner or seminar planning